- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and provide you with the best possible customer service. We may also use your information to send you marketing communications about our products and services, if you have consented to receive such communications.
- We use the technical information we collect to analyze how our website is used, to diagnose problems with our server, and to improve our website and services.
- Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services. For example, we may use a third-party service provider to host our website or to manage our email communications.
- We may also share your personal information with law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications from us at any time.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
- Contact Us
- Governing Law
Last Updated: 4/1/2023